Click here for a serum recommendation perfectly adapted to your needs.
What’s in a Ferment?
Hundreds of biologically active substances are released or produced during the long fermentation process of our Prebiotic Tropical Fruit Ferments, all of which play essential roles in the skin.
- Enzymes of vegetative, yeast, and lactobacillus origin that play an important role in regulating the skin’s biological processes.
- Antioxidants such as plant polyphenols, beta-carotene, vitamin E, thiols, oligosaccharides and amino acids, antioxidant enzymes and microelements.
- Immuno-modulators such as yeast and lactobacillus cell walls, proteolytic ferments, peptides, lipopolysaccharides, nucleotides, lyso-phospholipids, fatty acids, and phytosterols.
- Nutritive and energy components such as amino-, fatty-, and fruit acids, phospholipids, sterols, nucleotides, vitamins, some minerals such as calcium and magnesium, and microelements.
- Oligosaccharides that possess remarkable hydrating/water binding properties.
- Natural cyclodextrins which enhance the bioavailability and penetration of the micro-nutrients that are insoluble (polyphenols, terpenoids, and oligopeptides, etc). Thanks to these cyclodextrins that are by-products of our long fermentation, essential nutrients are better transported into the skin and released slowly into the extra-cellular matrix.
- Natural fruit acids and fruit enzymes that play an essential role in the desquamation process of the stratum corneum and help stimulate skin cell turnover.
To find out more, follow the links: